This Customer Spotlight is a synopsis of how a Fortune 500 Internet Software & Services company used Cloudwords to benefit their business. The feedback included was collected and verified in a January 2022 survey of Cloudwords customers conducted by UserEvidence, an independent research firm.
More Localized Content
Allowing us to localize content more efficiently, decreasing the time to market.
Digital Marketing Manager
Fortune 500 Internet Software & Services Company
What features of the Cloudwords platform are most beneficial to you in your role?
- Ability to connect to existing systems through integration (e.g. Marketo)
- Collaboration workflow with multiple reviewers and teams
- Ability to see both source and translated content side-by side with In-Context and Line-by-Line Review
What technologies/platforms of yours are connected to Cloudwords?
- Enterprise Demand Generation (Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua)
How long did it take you to get to market before (without) Cloudwords?
- 2-4 months
What benefits have you seen as a result of using Cloudwords?
- Saving time collaborating, reviewing and approving content
- Decreasing time to market for campaigns
- Greater visibility into global content process
- Producing significantly more localized content
How long does it take you now to get to market with Cloudwords?
- 0-2 months
How much has your ability to produce localized content increased with Cloudwords?
How much faster are your translation turnaround times with Cloudwords?
The world's largest brands trust Cloudwords to ramp up the volume and speed of Global Marketing and Sales - delivering regionally relevant campaigns and content faster, accelerating pipeline and revenue growth, and expediting customer acquisition.