This Customer Spotlight is a synopsis of how TEOCO used Yellowbrick to benefit their business. The feedback included was collected and verified in a January 2022 survey of Yellowbrick customers conducted by UserEvidence, an independent research firm.
Faster Query Performance vs Previous Solution
Time to ROI
We have slashed data center costs to a fifth or less, improved query performance by more than 10x, significantly improved our ELT performance by achieving much faster in database data transformations as compared to our previous warehouse infrastructure.
Director - Global Operations
What were the main challenges that led you to purchase Yellowbrick?
- Slow or non-scalable existing data warehouse
- Long wait time for queries to run
- Unpredictable costs with cloud data warehouse
What are your business and technical use cases for Yellowbrick?
- Predictive marketing analytics
- Business or sales insights
What competitors did you evaluate before choosing Yellowbrick?
- Google BigQuery
- AWS Redshift
Why did you choose Yellowbrick vs other alternatives?
- Best data warehouse economics
- Pure speed with unique architecture
- Easy to migrate and integrate
- Strong support and customer success
What features of Yellowbrick are most important to you?
- Seamless integration with existing tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI)
- High availability
What benefits of Yellowbrick do you expect to achieve?
- Faster query and ETL performance
- Improved workload management and monitoring capabilities
- Reduced maintenance and overall costs
- Improved business analyst productivity
How much faster is query performance with Yellowbrick relative to your previous solution?
What do you anticipate will be your timeframe for return on your investment (ROI) in Yellowbrick?
- 18 months+
Yellowbrick is the world’s fastest data warehouse for hybrid and multi-cloud environments. Enterprises rely on Yellowbrick to power critical business outcomes and get answers to the hardest business questions for improved profitability, better customer loyalty, and faster innovation in near real time, and at a fraction of the cost of alternatives. Yellowbrick offers superior price/performance for thousands of concurrent users on petabytes of data, along with the unique ability to run analytic workloads on-premises, in a private cloud, and/or in any public cloud and manage them in a simple, consistent way.